Come be a part of our history! Celebrate our enduring presence at the University of Georgia with us as we don the attire of men of the 1820s or as women of 1960s. For more details, check out this article from The Red & Black about our festivities:
We hope everyone had a safe and fun snow break! Now, come fire up your thinking machines with us this Thursday, February 20th as the Phi Kappa Literary Society meets for its fifth meeting of the Spring semester to hear debate on the issue: “Is partisanship more injurious than beneficial to any country?”
Creative Writings & Orations to follow later in the evening.
Due to the inclement weather this week, Phi Kappa Literary Society was not able to meet at its usual time. This just builds up the anticipation for the February 20th meeting of Phi Kappa at its traditional hours of debate and comraderie with a special Phi Kappan twist.
After a grueling evening/morning of debating next semester’s positions, all decisions were reached by 3:30 am, the time of adjournment.
- President - Brother Stanton Kincaid
- 1st Assistant - Sister Melina Lewis
- 2nd Assistant - Brother Phil Grant
- Chief Justice - Sister Kassidy Dean
- Associate Justices - Sister Katherine LaMantia, Sister Kris Henry
- Alumni Secretary - Sister Amy Libby
- Clerk - Sister Abie Smith
- Treasurer - Brother Andrew Plaskowsky
- Historian - Brother Richard Banton
- Clavinger - Brother Graham Hord
- Censor - Brother Matthew Tyler
- Webmaster - Sister Shreya Singh