Thursday, April 5, 2012
This week our heros tackle the SCOTUS, Smash, Zooey Deschanel, mobile cellphone payments, credit car fraud, and give you the cultural ammuniation to go into your weekend parties verbally armed with their weekly recomendations.
The Show Notes
- Brother Jeff Libby
- Credit Processor Hacked
- Pay Pal Credti Card
- Amzon Sells Cereal, and Terry almost bought some.
- Pay With Square is kinda cool.
- Google Wallet give you free money.
- Tessa loves Smash.
- Everybody loves Zooey D!
- Mindy Kaling’ New Yorker Article
- The Incredibly Shrinking Liz Lemon.
- Kristen Schaal?
- Kenneth the Page = Wesley Crusher?
- Did Solicitor General Donald Verrilli Blow the Case on Obamacare?
- Amelia teaches us about the court.
- Tessa is appauled by the new strip search law.
- We all love Sister Fiallos
- Libby problems
- Sister Tessa Baker - Adulting Blog
- Sister Rachel Worley - Freedom by Jonathan Franzen, NCAAP Gymnastics Championships
- Sister Terry Bardagjy - The video above, Game of Thrones is back, Laphams’s Quarterly
- Sister Amelia Kohli - The poetry of Adrienne Rich.
- Brother Andrew Schwegler - Squarespace v6, Not Waiting to Say Goodbye an article about Bob Bergeron’s Suicide, Phi Kappa on Facebook.